Start a Rewarding Career in Cyber Security Through ISC2 Boot Camps!
An ISC2 boot camp training course is just what you need to develop the skills and knowledge to earn your CISSP training and certification. This boot camp will fully prepare you. You will be able to pass your ISC2 and your Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam.
This qualification is considered the gold standard when it comes to security certification. Here is what you need to know about this boot camp and the certification exam:
Technical Skills You’ll Likely Need
You do need a wide range of cybersecurity skills to earn your ISC2 and CISSP certification. This includes managing risks and risk management confidentiality. As well as security policies, understanding technical security controls, and more.
Once you have completed the boot camp, you will leave with the best practices and necessary skills you need. You will be able to execute and create enterprise-wide information security strategies. And have all the knowledge you need to pass the CISSP exam.
The course is intended for people who are already in various roles, such as security systems administrators and chief information security officers.
It is also for senior information security risk officers. As well as senior IT security consultants, IT security engineers, and anyone else who oversees or manages security strategies.
To get involved in the certification training, you will need to meet the following requirements and have the necessary skills:
- Have around five years of professional and official experience in the information security field.
- Your work history should reflect that you have direct experience in at least two of the eight standard domains. The domains are listed on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
- Alternatively, have at least four years of experience and hold a college degree.
Soft Skills You’ll Need
You will also need to have various soft skills before entering the boot camp. You are required to:
- Have technical skills and be able to use a laptop or computer.
- Know how to use speakers, a webcam, and a microphone.
- Have email capabilities.
Benefits of Certification
In this course, you will master a number of skills, from security and risk management to network security identity. As well as software security and software development security.
All of this will train you to become a certified information systems security professional. With all of these teachings and the help of the boot camp, you will benefit from the following:
- Obtaining the best practices and critical skills needed in the field to effectively create and execute various enterprise-wide information security strategies.
- The necessary tools and expert instruction, and knowledge to increase the career opportunities available to you as an information security analyst.
- Fully prepare for your CISSP training and CISSP certification exam.
Some other amazing benefits that come with the boot camp include:
- Maximizing your earning potential: On average, a CISSP earns about $131,030 per year. An information systems security professional needs to have hands-on cybersecurity training and experience, as well as extensive knowledge of cybersecurity and a commitment to a strong code of ethics.Companies highly respect a CISSP certification, which means that you will earn a fantastic salary.
- Stand out amongst your peers and competition: This boot camp and obtaining the necessary certification is not an easy job. It shows that you have a highly-regarded industry profession with a wide range of in-depth experience.This experience helps you provide direction and cybersecurity leadership. This certification is seen as the “Most Valued Credential Among Employers.”
- Maximize your career potential: There is a high demand for qualified personnel and a shortage at the same time. So it is the best time to get this certification as it will greatly accelerate your career development. You can also enroll in other boot camps to boost your career prospects.
- Have a great understanding of the cybersecurity landscape: You will cover the fundamental elements of the vast cybersecurity field. You will cover everything from security assessment and risk management to network security and communication.During the boot camp, you will also learn about testing security operations and more. You will leave boot camp understanding every aspect of information security.
- Become a member of the world’s largest association of cybersecurity professionals: Once you have this certification, you will become a member of the ISC2. It is the world’s biggest nonprofit organization for cybersecurity professionals. You will also be offered various professional development courses and get the chance to continue your professional education through technical webinars, industry events, and more.
Learning Objectives of the Boot Camp
In order to become certified and be considered a successful candidate, you will need to be more than competent in the following:
- Asset security
- Security and risk management
- Communication and network security
- Security operations
- Security assessment and testing
- Identity and access management (IAM)
- Software development security
- Security architect and engineering
You can then become a certified information systems security professional and go into various jobs in the IT field. This boot camp is ideal for those working as a Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, or Director of Security. And those working as a Security Engineer, Manager, Practitioner, and Executive.
What the Boot Camp Includes:
Each boot camp will be different, but in general, they include the following:
- Authorized courseware
- Onsite certification training and testing
- Academy code of honor
- Hands-on skills development
You can also choose to learn online or in a classroom. It all depends on who you do the course with to become a certified information systems security professional.
Do isc2 certifications expire?
Certified members and associates of the ISC2 can have their membership rights revoked and the certification can be terminated after two years. The certification is valid for three years. However, you will need to continue to meet certain requirements to maintain your membership.
Are ISC2 and CISSP the same?
Earning your CISSP shows that you have what it takes and more to implement, design, and manage a cybersecurity program. Holding a CISSP will validate your expertise and lead you to become an ISC2 member. This will allow you to unlock educational tools and exclusive resources, as well as peer networking opportunities.
The ISC2 is a highly respected qualification and necessary if you want to make it out on top in the IT field as a certified information systems security professional.
The boot camp will teach you everything you need to know to become a skilled expert in your chosen field.